Central Saanich Neighbourhoods – Brentwood Bay
Brentwood Bay sits on the eastern side of the Saanich Peninsula overlooking the Saanich Inlet and is one of the main commercial centres of Central Saanich. It is home to the world famous Butchart Gardens and there is a small ferry that operates between Brentwood Bay and Mill Bay, a route that bypasses the treacherous Malahat .
This small, friendly community contains:
- A branch of the Vancouver Island Regional Library
- The Centre for Active Living 50+
- Shopping, pubs and restaurants
- The Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa, and
- Farm markets offering fresh local produce
Housing in Brentwood Bay is diverse and includes townhouses, single family homes in a wide range of prices and even a few waterfront estates and rural acreages. There are no high-rise buildings; Brentwood Bay has a friendly small-town atmosphere.
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital offers emergency health services a mere 5-10 minutes’ drive away and local schools include:
- Brentwood Bay Elementary
- Bayside Middle School, and
- Stelly’s High School
Brentwood Bay Links
- Central Saanich Senior Citizens Association
- Brentwood Bay Library
- Brentwood Bay Community Information
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!