Moving to Victoria BC for Military Relocation
If you’ve been posted to CFB Esquimalt and are looking forward to moving to Victoria BC for military relocation, we’d like to welcome you! We’re sure you’ll enjoy living in Victoria, one of the most beautiful cities in Canada, with a lovely temperate climate, plenty of recreational opportunities and friendly people.
You’re probably aware of all the support you can receive through military channels to help your move go smoothly, you can find more information about military relocation here on our blog too!
This blog has been created as a resource for people who are planning or considering moving to Victoria, and it has a ton of info about various aspects of living in Victoria. We cover topics like:
- Greater Victoria neighborhoods; there are 13 municipalities within the Greater Victoria area, each with its own attribues and atmosphere;
- Entertainment in Victoria; which is further broken down into sports entertainment, musical entertainment and theatre entertainment;
- Education in Victoria; detailing the various levels and types of education and job training found in the Greater victoria area;
- Outdoor activities and outdoor sports in Victoria; there are tons of things for you and your family to become involved in;
- General Information about the city of Victoria and things that are going on in the surrounding area, and
- Victoria Real Estate market conditions; for those who are interested in buying a home in Victoria.
We anticipate that your military relocation to CFB Esquimalt will prove a positive experience for you and your family, and that you’ll enjoy living in Victoria. We hope that this resource helps you find all the information you are looking for about moving to Victoria BC. Please leave a comment if you are enjoying our blog, or to ask any questions you may have, we’d love to hear from you!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!