Are you thinking about moving to Victoria BC in 2014? If you are, let us be the first to welcome you to this wonderful place we call home. We may be biased, but we think that living in Victoria is awesome!
If you are new to Victoria, you will undoubtedly have a lot of questions and this blog is a great place to start learning about your new hometown. You can find information here about:
· Victoria’s many municipalities
· Educational opportunities for yourself and your children
· Entertainment and outdoor activities
· Military and RCMP relocation
· Sports you or your children can participate in, or
· Sports entertainment, and
· General info about Victoria
Victoria BC is a popular destination for retirees, so we have a focus on retirement living in Victoria.
Regardless of your age, if you are moving to Victoria you will need a place to live. You will find useful stuff for new residents including specific neighbourhood descriptions, statistics about the cost of living in Victoria BC and news from Victoria’s real estate market.
We hope that you will find this blog is a valuable resource as you make plans for moving to Victoria BC. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have further questions – you can reach Geoff McLean or Jodi Baker at 1-800-663-2121.